Crawl Space Winterization in Greater Milwaukee
Our repairs solve your cold weather problems:
- Cold floors above the crawl space.
- Cold drafts coming up from the crawl space.
- High heating bills.
- Cold crawl space ductwork that cools the heated air from your furnace.
- Frozen pipes due to inadequate insulation.
Avoid frozen pipes, cold floors and high heating costs with the proper protection
We can winterize your crawl space to help you avoid expensive damage from frozen and burst pipes. Our proven winterization repairs will also keep your home warmer and reduce your heating costs.
Contact Buck Buckley's Total Basement Finishing to request a free quote. Our crawl space sealing and insulating treatments improve home comfort and energy efficiency during the winter and all year round.
Your vented crawl space could be to blame for your high utility bills
Fiberglass insulation installed in the crawl space ceiling will not protect you from frozen pipes, cold floors and high heating bills. Ductwork in a vented crawl space is another problem. Outside air and temperatures make your ducts cold in the winter and hot during the summer. This forces your HVAC system to work overtime to deliver air at the proper temperature, cutting system efficiency by as much as 25-40 percent.
How we seal out the cold in your crawl space
Instead of worrying about your crawl space and making temporary repairs, let us permanently solve your cold weather problems. We don’t just winterize crawl space pipes or vents. Instead, we seal and winterize your entire crawl space foundation to bring your plumbing and heating system inside your home’s conditioned space. Here’s how our process works:
A complete system. Our patented CleanSpace® crawl space products are designed to work together, providing complete sealing, insulating & moisture control. This photo shows rigid foam wall insulation, drain pipe, drainage matting, floor insulation and a moisture barrier.
- Insulate crawl space walls with rigid foam. We install high-performance SilverGlo™ rigid foam insulation against the crawl space walls. SilverGlo™ does what fiberglass can’t: it stops air leaks, never loses R-value, and can’t absorb or be damaged by moisture.
- Seal & insulate the crawl space floor. In colder climates, we recommend installing TerraBlock™ foam insulation on the crawl space floor. This specialized flexible insulation is then covered with our strong poly CleanSpace® moisture barrier that completes the sealing process. The crawl space is now isolated from outside conditions.
Avoid condensation problems. Humidity in the crawl space can form condensation on cold surfaces, like ducts and pipes. This can lead to mold, rot & leaky ducts. Properly insulating & sealing the crawl space will solve these problems.
Let us prevent problems with your vented crawl space
General contractors and home repair professionals can’t transform your crawl space like we can. We specialize in basement and crawl space repair. Our innovative products aren’t available to other contractors. Our system provides complete sealing, insulation and moisture control.
An extra bonus: Year-round benefits
The improvements we make to winterize your crawl space stay in place all year round, improving interior comfort and energy efficiency at all times of the year. And don’t forget another important benefit: Your crawl space will look as great as it performs.
Get a free quote to seal & insulate your crawl space
Call us or visit our free estimate page to schedule an inspection and quote for crawl space winterization. We provide a wide range of crawl space repair solutions to homeowners in Racine, Rockford, Milwaukee and many areas of Wisconsin and Illinois.